As we continue to learn, develop our skill we have more to offer our clients. Group Mentoring is a way to do this in an affordable group setting. You will get to:
– meet other like-minded thoughtful practitioners
– bring along specific problems you’ve come across in your EFT work to brainstorm
tap on issues coming up in your practice
– focus on business growth relevant to your success
– celebrate your EFT successes to amplify your flow of success in the company of kind supportive people, and
– add to your existing EFT skills.
Mentoring is to help you deliver more to your clients and ensure you grow as a would-be/existing practitioner. The 1.5 hours of this morning will be with an AAMET Master Trainer of Trainers.