When you are ready to become an AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, there are a few steps to take:
- Successfully complete the EFT Level 1 and EFT Level 2 training course(s)
- Read up on case studies, explore EFT scholarship (via videos, audios and books) and, most importantly, practice EFT at every appropriate opportunity – on yourself, family, and friends. When it comes to learning EFT, experience is the best way to prepare for a journey towards AAMET EFT certification.
- Engage an AAMET EFT Master Trainer willing to supervise/mentor you during the certification process.
- Follow your AAMET Trainer's certification program, which can last anywhere from three months to one year or more. This period will involve supervisory/mentoring time that can take the form of individual (1-to-1) mentoring or group supervision, at your trainer's discretion.
- Upon successful completion of the requirements set forth by AAMET (see below) and any discretionary requirements set forth by your Trainer – you may then join AAMET as an Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.