When you are ready to become an AAMET Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner, there are a few steps to take:
- Successfully complete the EFT Level 1 and EFT Level 2 training course(s)
- Read up on case studies, explore EFT scholarship (via videos, audios and books) and, most importantly, practice EFT at every appropriate opportunity – on yourself, family, and friends. When it comes to learning EFT, experience is the best way to prepare for a journey towards AAMET EFT certification.
- Engage an AAMET EFT Master Trainer willing to mentor you during the certification process.
- Follow your AAMET Trainer's certification program, which can last anywhere from three months to one year or more. This period will involve mentoring time that can take the form of individual (1-to-1) mentoring or group mentoring, at your trainer's discretion.
- Upon successful completion of the requirements set forth by AAMET (see below) and any discretionary requirements set forth by your Trainer – you may then join AAMET as an Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.