You perhaps have heard that Wikipedia doesn’t like EFT. The entry there on tapping is starkly negative and ignores the growing published evidence-base of how effective the tool is. To date there are over 70 randomized controlled trials and over 50 pre-post outcome studies documenting the effectiveness of meridian tapping therapies. EFT has been found […]Read More
Accredited Certified EFT Master Trainer of Trainers
I am an EFTi Practitioner and Trainer of Trainers specialising in helping execs with career growth and confidence issues. Since 2006 I have pioneered ways of delivering business EFT courses to large companies at home and abroad and love coaching other practitioners to do this as well.
Since 2009 I have been working with Business Energetics, a tool I created which blends principles drawn from Family Constellations with EFT to enhance business growth whilst drawing on spiritual values. My clients love the profound results this tool delivers!
I work on-site with corporate clients at their offices, and over secure video link worldwide.
Why train with Sejual?
- Class sizes for my workshops are small. This allows for good one to one interaction with me. The learning stays focused. As a result you’re less likely to get lost in the group. The small group size enables you to form helpful social bonds with the other students. You’ll learn more easily in this kind of environment.
- There’s a week gap between each session on any training level. This allows you time to digest content between sessions. The gap allows me to set homework, and this means you can practise and deepen your skill. This means you can let questions emerge to bring to your next session. This time for reflection is vital to developing your skill as an EFTer as tapping will become more of a habit, and less of a tool to dust off once in a while when you remember. In short, with this approach you’ll keep benefitting from your EFT learning long after the workshop is over.
- My training manuals are clear, well-written and devised to be comprehensive for your particular workshop. We use the manual during the sessions to help you understand why we apply EFT in specific ways.
- I have more than 10 years experience in delivering online training. This includes a retreat I ran in 2011 with over 30 participants attending from three different continents. I have several years experience in offering my own modality, Business Energetics, online. I understand how to make content engaging so that you learn well and in a fun way. Your learning experience is made richer for this experience.
- I’m adept and experienced in delivering training to culturally diverse audiences, and those with differing learning needs.
Upcoming Workshops or Events Hosted by Sejual
Articles by Sejual Shah
Our ancestors may feel far off, especially if we’ve never met them. Yet how many stories get passed down the family line about the hardships our relatives suffered? Stories of struggle, survival in difficult times, or of how they were let down by others. How much do these tales shape the way we approach our […]Read More
This article explores the benefit in our using mainly end and start points along meridian lines in our EFT work.Read More
“For as long as he could remember Andy couldn’t bear to eat fruit. He would pop a piece of strawberry or other fruit in his mouth every so often but couldn’t stand the texture and would promptly spit it out. It was even worse with dried fruit. Andy would play a dance with his spoon to fish out the offending items from his bowl if ordered by accident…”Read More
“When we got to the crescendo of the movie, we calmed every mental image of distress that came up quickly and safely for her, sneaking up on each one to keep the process as gentle as possible…”Read More
“…when there are too many memories of the same type of event happening over time […] I ask the client to create a two minute movie drawing on elements of what they’ve experienced. This seems to have the effect of neatly gathering together many similar memories, whilst still giving the focus and specificity we need to neutralise their emotional distress using EFT. ”Read More
“Her irregular heart rhythm went from 7 at the start of our session to a zero by the end. Talking with Hillary 7 weeks later, she reported feeling calmer and able to open up from the heart to give more love to others as a result of our work.”Read More
“Vanessa left feeling like she’d shifted a major issue. What happened after was startling. A week after her session she was invited by a major media company to work with their team as a consultant to develop a product launch.”Read More
“We look for ways to engage in sincere and professional discussions that are focused on delivering maximum benefits. Our focus is on serving our clients’ needs…”Read More
“In our experience, the ‘flash in the pan’ success that some see with EFT is a wonderful starting point. However, huge sustained success for most EFTers is best fostered by taking a step-by-step approach.”Read More